There many things wrong in the world today like Government Issue, religion, ETC.
I believe everybody on earth today was made to be here for a reason because God just doesn't send people to earth to just have fun. You have to complete the task that he gave you. Your problem asking what that task is and I not the one that can tell you and no one can tell you that task except yourself and God.
I also believe that no one and I mean no one is better then anybody is because we are all equal. I do not believe in making bad comment on people or that kind of stuff.
The Government Issue is a huge mess no one can fix every problem but some they can. Most people get mad at the government well I will tell you all this you try to be the Premiers or Prime Minister or the President of the United States it not easy. I will say the way that they take control is a huge act on there job is a big part of it. Well talk to all my viewers soon. See you all later.