I am here to tell you that it been six months that me and Becca end it are relationship. I feel like we are still together and that it weird. I still have feeling for her and her family and I really do not think it going to change anytime soon. If Becca was back in my life then I think it would not be the same. I know that I would work more then anything and I would never spend the night at her house. When I see Becca at the Saint John Seadogs games it bug me so much that she go because I have a hard time doing my job. It is hard because I see her but I'm not allow to go over and kiss her or hug her or even say Hello. I am hurt that Becca hate me because what we had was beautiful.Becca was my longest girlfriend ever and probably will be for a long time. I never been in a relationship since her mom made us brake up. I know it was really hard for me and it still is after six months. I think I need a girlfriend to get my feeling completely gone and move on. Becca was my first love and my only love and I will cherish that for the rest of my life. Becca is beautiful and will go somewhere in life. Becca eventually will forgive me and become my friend again. I know that if we built a friendship again I would never date her again because I would not want to lose her as friend again. Becca this is from me to you, I love you and I love your friends and family. Becca I want you to be safe and happy so best wishes Becca
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
By: Rickey Cook