Well graduation not far away for me now. We have about two weeks and I am really happy but scare at the same time. Life will now be up to me to live and make myself a somebody and not throw my life away.I have been thinking of working for the first year or so then maybe College. I think I will paste myself and have fun too I have lots to learn about life and am growing. I know something I need to prove on as a person one big thing is learning how to getting a girlfriend and taking the step I am guilty for just rushing. I not a argue person I'm just happy person. I know there be someday where there be bad and good but i try my hardest to make the bad day to good days.
Life is a interesting thing thought there the same steps a lot of people do. I think life and creating is cool and hopefully live and health happy life and have a good family. But I will post something like a note or something how the graduation was talk to you all later