Different topic and there will sometime be part of things and story etc going to be a interesting information and thing that I think are right in society and thing that are not ETC.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Family
I have really though about this topic of family and I want to share something with you all out there. Family is one of the most important thing to have and one of the most important people you should love and care for and help out when they are in a bad time in there life. Well I have a family but my family is not what a lot of family is like and this is because some of my family likes only certain people in my family. So that not a good thing and my family does not help people when they are having a hard time in there life. But I will tell you this I have a other family that I am apart of and that the Scott and Leger family. I feel a part of it and they are there for me for anything what a family is there for and stuff. Now not long ago I felt a part of my ex-girlfriend Becca family. I kind of still do for a weird reason I miss all of them in Becca family like Becca, Noah, Maureen and Wade and the extending family as well I really miss them all. I will tell you this if you think that no one does not love you then you are wrong at that because there is always dozens and dozens of people that love you. When it your time to died that when all of the people that love you come to your funeral and they just do not come because they knew you they came because they love you. Well I'll talk to you later Viewer