Different topic and there will sometime be part of things and story etc going to be a interesting information and thing that I think are right in society and thing that are not ETC.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Friends
I have learn a lot about my friends and what can happen after you go out with one of them. My best friend Matthew Godin has been my best friend for like 6 years and I wouldn't ever change that he a great friend and when we are together we have a fun time. I am really happy for him and hope that he does good thing in his life. Matthew at the moment is in a relationship with a wonderful girl name Sam Johnson. I never ever saw Matthew so happy I hope it work out well. Anyway one thing I learn about friends is most of the time friends are there your whole life even best friends. Girlfriend and boyfriend and relationship come and go that what I learn.