Well I left last Thursday on August 30 2007; I left Saint John at 3:30pm. We got to Sebago Lake at about 10 or 11 pm. The state is beautiful and it kind of reminds me of New Brunswick because they have a lot of trees. I was in Sebago Lake all of the days I was there. On Sunday I wanted to Boston and I enjoy that so much. I saw a lot of different kind of people and there a lot of beautiful woman in Boston as well. I want to a Boston Red Sox game and they won 3-2 against Baltimore thank God. I saw one of my Favorite player on Boston Red Sox Cocoa Crisp. I really enjoy my trip and enjoy all of the company that we had and the things I did there. It means more to me that I want because I was with Mark and Janet and all of the family so that was all good.
Well talk to you all later.