Monday, September 17, 2007

Trying To Close Saint John University

Hello Everybody

Well I think closing UNBSJ is one of the most STUPID things someone could every think of and even that coming in your mind you must be people that love drama. Saint John New Brunswick would be the first Canadian city that would not have a university or a community college.UNBSJ has been a part of Saint John for forty long years. It has a lot of thing to offer and has the people that love to go to UNBSJ.

Saint John is a nice community that except others like international students and also has amazing stories to share. I believe Shawn Graham already made his mind up and he also want to do the right thing. Shawn Graham also wants to be a legend in the Liberal party and to be remember for ever and ever but Shawn Graham needs to get to real life because no one is a big shot. Shawn Graham need to know that we are all one and that no one is better then anyone. Also we are all capable to accomplish the same goals as people.

I know that the city of Saint John New Brunswick is mad and want an answer. But going to Ed Doherty office you can only do so much. So asking Doherty all this stuff about where he stands that can not really be reply because there boss is Shawn Graham.

There one thing I want everyone to think about. You but your hands in Ed Doherty hands or even Shawn Graham hands and you try to fix it as the premier of New Brunswick. Being the Premier of New Brunswick is hard and yes there a job to do. You need to take in consideration for the other cities in New Brunswick that he also has to help out too.

I am going to end this by saying this what ever Shawn Graham decide to do with the university he has to take in where most of his vote came. If he makes the wrong choice he will lose most of the Saint John community vote and he will never be the premier again. So I say to you Shawn Graham think this over do you want to be the great one. Then I will tell you this make a good decision that Saint John will accepted. But if you screw this up this is your last year an ever being the premier of New Brunswick.

See you all later

By: Rickey Andrew Cook