Monday, October 8, 2007

Girlfriend & Boyfriend "Love"

Hi how are you all today. I am going to talk about love and I going to talk about it in a couple different way of love as well this will be part one of it.

First one I will talk about is girlfriend and boyfriend love thing. This love for each other grows each day when you are with your partner. The more you see each other and discover each other more you love the person. I will tell you a story about a girl I date it. Well her name was Becca Rogers we date it for ten months and nine days in till her mother broken us up for a reason that could have been solve but her mother took the easy route. Well me and Becca love each other and had so much fun and we both love each other so much it was like we were married or something. Well you really do not know how much you love someone in till the break up day come. I think Becca knew how much I love her. I cry for about two months and I cry still today when I think about it. I love that girl so much that I would die for her. Still today I still love Becca Lynn Rogers and that will never change she was my first love and will always be my first love and I would not changes it for anything. I keep my memories close to me and refresh them daily. When I see her it hard for me to whole myself together. I saw her on October 6 2007 at a Saint John Seadogs game and that day at work was so hard for me then any day that I work there. People say that you lose the love for your boyfriend or your girlfriend but that not true. I never lost my love for Becca and I do not plan on to but there a point where you have to move on with you life. No body really knows if that girl will come back in your life. I know if Becca ask me out in five year or tomorrow or even ten year my answer would be no. There a reason for that because I would not want to get hurt or lose her again. Well I wish the best for her and her family and I hope she has a bright and very good future with her boyfriends. Rebecca you will always be in my heart.

No boy or girl ever lose there love for any of there boyfriends because there no such thing as losing your love for someone. This is why you think you do not love them anymore but if you really though about it there are still in your heart. When you say you love someone it mean more then words and that word is use so much in good way and in bad. Some people used it and do not mean it. Well when you say it mean it cause it can hurt someone bad and cause there death.

Well Talk to you all later