Thursday, February 14, 2008

The World

Do you every wonder why some people think that they are better then other? I really wonder that because we are all the same the only different is Personalities,are looks and culture and ETC.I think people do not realize that we need to get along with all different people also get along with everybody in the world.We are one planet that need to work together.Shooting people and getting them addicting to drugs and stuff should not even be here but that in society.I wonder if the world will ever get better or will it get worst.Drugs will leave society someday but never know when but I think we should work together and stop fighting and getting waste out of are mind and take are life and other lives to a stage where it never been.I know it can be done but you need everybody to work at it that all.I think god made Earth to teach us and if we are grading or not then he will give us a warning like a storm or something.All I ask is to try to make a different in the world everything count and God and Jesus will thank you when it your time to go to heaven remember that.