Different topic and there will sometime be part of things and story etc going to be a interesting information and thing that I think are right in society and thing that are not ETC.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Saint John Seadogs
Saint John Seadogs are now in the pre-season/Playoffs.This team went from last place for two years to tying with Halifax with 89 point getting second place in the conference.People wonder why I am a fan of the Seadogs there a reason. The QMJHL player are great people and really easy to get along with.I think they need to get credit for what they do in Saint John New Brunswick by doing there school programs and trying to finish school them self and doing all this too. I believe the Seadogs want it really bad but they know that they need to work at it. I'm proud of Chris Di Domenico and Travis Fullerton for they have become the great one on the team. I see a whole different Fullerton by how he try and never give up.Chris is the same way but at first he wouldn't pass the puck but when the year went on the whole team lost it and thought that they could do it self.I saw Chris do the smartest thing that made me proud of him when I was in Halifax he passed the puck to Howes to win the game. I really proud for the whole team and how there Successful does not just make a different in them but to other around the Saint John community.I find though that the community of Saint John some time does not except what they are giving to them and they just take it for grant it.I think Saint Johner need to support the team and come out to the games because there in Saint John for two reason because we are a hockey town and plus we support what we want in the community so please just give them a chance that all. !GO Seadogs Go!