Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Dream House






Well I am here to talk about my dream house.These are the animation pictures and blue print of the house. This home is build by Kent Homes and I love to live in this big house. This house features basement,main floor and top floor too and a garage.The main floor and top floor are 1243 SQ FT it a big house. I will admit it most likely going to cost lot of money at least $285.000 dollar it be good if I won the lottery that would help. I fine this house amazing it dining room is
13 - 1 X 13 - 2 ,Kitchen is 15 - 8 X 13 - 2 Living Room is 16 - 0 X 13 - 2 Family Room is 14.0 - 13.2. Upstairs now the master bedroom has 16.0 - X 13 - 3 with it own bathroom , Bedroom 2 is 13 - 11 X 11 - 1 Bedroom 3 10 - 2 X 11 - 0 Bedroom 4 is the last bedroom 10 - 0 X 9 - 8 I hope i can have this house I most likely will have a family at least 2 kids and most likely the other room would be one for my mother and i would have one in case some one came to visit me. I would make down stairs Entertainment Room / Home Theater Room. I know if I had a good job my kids will get things that I have and more. I just want to have this house because it nice and I know it to my liking and my wife will get a say too. I am thinking of making a small room downstairs for a bedroom also in case my sister need a place. One thing you will know about me Family will always be number one so making sure there have shelter is importation.I will say that I having a good life with not a lot of money but I be happy to day I can try better then what my parent did too. The next thing I will write about is also building a cottages as well but that next month topic so talk to all my subscriber later. Also the link for Kent blue print is there just click the title My Dream House