Friday, March 6, 2009

Best Big Brothters in the Big Brother & Big Sister Organzation

It been a long time that I wrote something I am sorry. Today I am going to write about my Big Brother from the Big Brother and Big Sisters Organization. This man has done lots for me he show me what it is to live and experience things and to never stop growing. Mark Leger is now Forty year old man that I been with for nine years going on ten and I will say I love every minute that I am with him. He like a Dad figure to me and I thank him for everything he doing and what he will do for me in the future. I always made jokes with him about getting married and having kids and I knew that one day he would be getting married but was hoping he would get married with a wonderful woman that would accepted me too in her life. I will say all his girlfriends he had like me I happy that they did. I remember everything we did and how I meet people that he show me off too. I kinda was disappointed that he did not have a nice car at first but he finally has a cool car but is selling it. Mark has show me around to different cities if it wasn't for him I would never of visit these wonderful places. I will say that my favourite places to travel with Mark is Boston cause it is funny to see him drive by Fenway park he just like a kid when we drive by there. I also love that he took me to Sabago Lake I feel apart of the family. I love who he married she help me a lot and like me a lot too.I will tell you Mark did get married and he Now has enter Parenthood as he enter little Jack to are family. I know that I will be apart of Jack life a lot and he will be the one that look up to me as I look up to Mark. I glad that he ask me to join his radio show that is call Serf City it on 107.3CFMH on Thursday at 6:30pm Atlantic time please tune in. I haven't see Jack a lot yet just because Mark and Janet are trying to get use of there new life.But I know I never be forgotten in Mark Life nor Janet. I know that Jack just going to make more joy in my life as he will in Janet and Mark life.I will admit that I haven't adapted to it yet but he just got born not long ago and I really happy that Jack finally here. So Mark Leger I thank you for all this and to more to come with me and you and are family.