Different topic and there will sometime be part of things and story etc going to be a interesting information and thing that I think are right in society and thing that are not ETC.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
What is it that Saint John Need
Well Saint John is an industrial city that revolves around the Irving and at the moment the Irving are like the owners of Saint John no jokes. I think Saint John should realize that they’re a lot of people just leaving because they’re nothing in Saint John. When events are plan like festivals and Recreation things they failed because there it this connect around money. Saint Johner are cheap people that do not like to pay for stuff and also go with hockey for example if the Saint John Sea dogs were losing they would not go and buy a ticket.I feel if the Saint John wants recreation stuff they need to support it and come out and have some fun. Saint John going to realize that it going to get in a bad situation if they do not change there way with the pipe lines and stuff. I heard this thing if the pipe lines broke it would stop Emergency Vehicle to transport people to the Hospital that not good. I am against the LNG because Saint John need to stop building stupid thing and look on important thing like road and recreation thing because soon you never will know Saint John might not be a city no more it might just fall under a Town or village. I feel that Saint John will probably will go the wrong way because they’re too much people in Saint John that support Irving. I personality would of never let Irving in Saint John because he wrecking are city. I been thinking when I get older moving out of Saint John but the only thing that stop me from doing so are the people in Saint John. There is a electing going on and I have my five people that I will pick. It will be my first time to vote and I know the people I pick are going to do a really good job.