Thursday, July 30, 2009

True Love

I am single and for some odd reason it one of the worst thing I hate is being single. I would love to find true love because I want everything in life like marriages and kids and a family. I date it some girls so far and one of them I thought it was a possibility it could of been my true love but I was wrong. She was my first love and I always thought I would never ever cry over a girl but I was a cry baby when I lost her from that day forward it is hard for me to date. I want what my friend Matthew has his girlfriend is the bomb she so easy to talk to about anything she fun to be around she listen to everyone. The best thing about her is when your down she can boost your positive attitude right up when your down. I hope that Matthew and her never break up because I think I be heartbroken. True Love is priceless when you found it but it not to common to found it that the problem these days. My biggest fear is dying and not finding true love. I am young very young it take time but I really want it I do not understand why at my age I want this so much. I’m scare to ask anyone because I feel dumb to ask anyone. I have miss so much of my life as a kid it sucks I lost hanging out with friends and having fun with my friends in High School going to party and living the life. I will say I was the outsider out of all my friends and now that I get out more I’m happier than ever. I have my best friends to thank for that Matthew Godin and Jolene Johnson and Mark Léger I am grateful for everything I get in life like when I buy stuff for me like my game consoles and games or when I work hard but for some reason I get stump on by the world get myself stolen from me that I work hard for and someday I just want to give up on life because though thing I work hard for I lose it. I not here to tell you my life story but I lost my mother for the longest part of my life when I need it her the most but I take the moment I'm with her and keep them close to my heart. My mom doesn't know that I'm scare of drugs she was the one that scare me from them I do not want that life. I'm smart and I know that but I also did not want my mom to experience that awfulness life style earlier. All I have to thanks for is that God lets me live and wake up to be with my family and friends I could never repay him for that. I happy I finish one of my biggest goals that is High School my next biggest goal is to make my mom proud show her that I can graduate again get a degree live a better life and I will make sure I take care of my mother and father.