Dear People
My name is Rickey Andrew Cook I was born in a city call Saint John, New Brunswick. I been around to different cities like Montreal and Edmonton also Kitchener, but live in my hometown now for almost 14 years now I can said at the least I have met some pretty cool people in my life. So I will talk to you today about the people I have met and how I met these people and the story line of it.
First person I met in Saint John was my Father. I met him when we move back in the small city of Saint John as we left Montreal Quebec. I start living with my father and got to know him better. Then once got living with him I start it in a program call Big Brothers & Big Sisters once got involved with that program I got a person that took me out once every weekend. My Big Brothers is Mark Leger a journalist from a local newspaper company that he uses to work for that is owns by the Irving it called the Telegraph Journal. He has done lots of stuff now from running his own newspaper company to working at a university and other jobs.
My life was pretty out to lunch you can say, from going to a mom and losing her for at least seven to eight years of my life as I was a mommy boy ``HAHA`` but I start getting my mom back at the age of fifth teen to sixteen years old. I was scare to wake up every morning to hear bad news that my mom past away. The fear of knowing your mom is on heavy drugs and not knowing if you will get your mom back really make you not feel good. When I was sixteen I move out of my dad’s place into my best friend house that I will talk about in other paragraph. After I took that experience I knew my mom was clean and stayed out of trouble I move back in with her as still today I`m a mommy boy.
I believe that I could write a pretty good book about my life and really to get my message and story out and describe to you how I`m really happy person and all cool things about me and all this stuff well if someone want me to write more on this I will and maybe get a book and maybe see if my mom will do a session about her life.
Sincerely Rickey